Thursday, May 21, 2009

Refocusing

Yesterday I realized that I need to refocus my life. Mainly focus more on God. I knew I had to but yesterday morning I really felt an urgency. God has been using lots of people in my life to speak words of encouragement and hope into my life.. I am so greateful for those people! Ive been feeling out of place, don't know what I'm going to do since I'm graduating. Where do I do go now???? I just go to Jesus. If I stay in His presence and have Him in my heart..... it's going to be fine! He will reveal His purpose for my life.... maybe slowly but definately surely :) So, I'm going to study the Bible, pray, really do some deep intense stuff. Which I used to do but lately have been getting away from it. I realized that I really miss it and miss the closeness to God. It's an awesome feeling to experience God.

No comments:

Post a Comment